Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pesonally its got to be venerable lord kroak as hes just pure briliance as he holds the best magic in the whole game

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
Weldome to the site djlurtz1. Yeah... Old Kroak has got to be pretty sweet, but what about those new HE characters? Or even Moghur of the Beasts of Chaos... That guy can really fubar a game.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
i would just like to say; my friend once managed to wipe out almost all of his army cuz Lord Kroaks spells scattered to far :biggrin:. i then killed him with 2 fanatics.

my best if definatly Grimgor Ironhide cuz he iz da stongest and da fiteyest and da best!
plus he has the best quote:

"I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash 'eads, break faces and jump up an ddown on da bits dat are left. An' then I'm gonna get really mean"

i mean, how cool is that?

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
theres a old thread like things somewhere.

kurt helborg, runefang and laurrels of victory combat monster

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Malekith is also pretty dam nasty. I remember facing him without his Dragon, still very very nasty. He took out a fair amount of Empire.

·
Registered
1,697 Posts
i reckon its morghor from beasts of chaos surround him with chaos hounds and voila loads of chaos spawn ambling towards the enemy for free. the first time i faced this it really ruined my day and add to that the cant be shot at rule and the free rally for his horn = 1 really badass character

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
what about zahirius from vampire counts. He has to be the best wizard in the game...but, on the hand there is lord kroak who aswell is a very good wizard.

then theres;
valten, archaon, karl franz, grimgor ironhide, and greasus goldtooth they all deserve amention aswell.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
my fav is ahriman

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The best in points and ability is the green knight.

·
Registered
389 Posts
mannfred is a demon spellcaster (not litterally) but yeah hes just an awsome spellcaster with potentially ummm 12 power dice 8 power dice base and he is good at fighting as vlad nearly

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Belakor (is that how you spell it?) he's got a awesome model and i reckon he's pretty strong.

·
Registered
49 Posts
karl franz , kurt helborg or valten exalted of sigmar are deadly go empire

1 - 14 of 14 Posts