Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I havent used any for years, so i'm not sure i'm much of an authority.

Skrolk and Snitch are pretty hard for the skaven (rules on gw website)

A few of the storm of chaos ones were hard as nails too, Grimgor ironhide springs to mind.

I know its not the answer your after jigs, but id have to say i'd take the points value and put it towards core troops every time, reckon it works out as more punch for your points.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I cant help but agree, however the dwarven charachters are pretty good. I also like malekith and malus darkblade. malekith is you run of the mill dragon charachter who is best used against other charachters, destroying their weapons then the dragon killing them. darkblade is often undervalued but once he has become possesed he is brutal. with non codex charachters id again have to go Dark elves and use shadowblade. i mean, look at those stat lines.

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
there is no straght answer zacharius or kroak for magic, karl franz or valten for generalship and archaon, settra, grimgor, gorbad ironclaw, skragg, greasous goldtooth, kurt helborg and so many more for combat. It is just an impossible answer to call. but imo kurt helborg runefang and laurels of victory just try and say no

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Out of the ones that I have seen my favorites are Zacharias and Throt the Unclean

·
Registered
89 Posts
The new WD character is pretty strong..although he's 1000pts. :shok:

I'd have to say that some of the Dark Elf characters look pretty good aswell...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts