Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it's the only dimension in my current force I think I lack, I have some anti air but I've been reluctant to use aircraft due to the fact they weren't in the game when I used to play and I'm not entirely sure how to use them. Either way someone at my local store said one of them is awesome and I should really get it but I can't remember which one, could someone point me in the right direction?

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
anti aircraft I believe, at least that was the conversation it was brought up in because atm I'm having to use either an aegis defence line for my anti air, which isn't bad and worked well for me or a deva squad with flakk missile, so I'm kind of thinking of having a more proactive anti craft counter that can double as a strafer.

· Registered
7,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Don't aircraft have to keep moving though and can only turn 90 a turn, so they'll fly off the board won't they? If you switch to skimmer doesn't it make them extremely vulnerable to small arms fire?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.