Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
Well... depending on your army build, I think the best two are divination and biomancy. Divination allows shots to rend on enemy targets and you to re-roll 'to hit'. Biomancy can seriously enhance your survivability with FnP, but it's more chancy than Divination due to the primaris being... well... mediocre. I play my GK Librarian with Divination and my guard primaris psykers with biomancy and Div respectively to make the most of these powers.

·
Premium Member
2,422 Posts
The downfall of this table versus another (as i see it) is that for it to be usable, you need to be close - bolter range ideally. That means that you have drop podded or rhino'd your psyker up and he is in the face of the enemy as an adjunct to a tac squad or sternguard - and you probably have one turn to try and maximise his benefits to the squad before i paste you across the nearest shrine or wall witg my battlecannons or thousand sons. nothing personal, but i'll happily take 2-3 MEq kill points. So, one turn of life, at best one unit destroyed, i don't think best reflects what this psyker can do for survivability and potency of said squads.

On the other hand, this power on a terminator librarian in a squad of assaults or termicide team could really increase the damage output.

Situationally good, i guess.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts