Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I would really love to see peoples ideas for the hardest, dirtiest, beardiest list of supreme cheese out there, and why it would work. Keep it to 1750 points, and take no prisoners!

Mine is:

Eldrad

Jetseer

9x Jetlocks with enhance and destructors

2x Fire Prisms (no night spinner shite here! ;) )

Falcon with BL

5x Dire Avengers (go in falcon with Eldrad)

10x Guardians with Scat Las

Strat: Seers guide tanks. Prisms and Falcon pick apart mech, then locks eat up whats left. Falcon takes last turn objectives and guardians spend most of the game doing their hair and talking about make up and shoes.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Well having grown a beard myself here is the eldar list that I play

eldrad
autarch
5 avengers in serpentx2
5 dragons in serpentx3
5 avengers in falcon
fire prismx2

I have lost many games with eldar, but this list seems to do fine, I beleive the best things in our codex are grav tank lists and jetbike lists. I beleive you go fully one or the other seeing as I did not take a jetseer counsil in my list because they cost too much, but in the correct list they are unstoppable. also I always give my tanks the underslung cannon just for the sake of making them harder to remove from the board creating more targets for the opponent.

good luck

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hmmm... i do like mech Space Elves...

Here's another list of beards:

Eldrad

Jetseer- Fort, Doom, R of Wit

Jetlocks (8) 1x Enhance, 7x Dest

Fire Prisms (2) Vec Eng, Sp Stones.

Falcon- H Fields, Vec Eng, S Stones, Scat lasers

Fire Dragons (5) Ex and THunter

D Avengers (7)

D Avengers (7)

D Avengers (6)

D Avengers (6)

Dragons go in falcon with Eldrad for some tank busting followed around by Jetbike seer council to mop up the insides! Fire prisms do what they do best...(don't say "get blown up on the first turn!")

I wasn't sure about having such small troop units in order to shoe horn in those extra warlocks though.... thoughts?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
yea its a good list Eldar are practicly impossible to kill until the transports blow up. then they die. but i like the list nice work. im surprised you are not taking warlocks on bikes with a farseer with fortune.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Well let me just say the one thing I learned the hard way. You want Embolden in that Warlock squad. That slim chance of a Ld check failure is far too risky on a 500Pt+ unit. Just take comfort that you Psychic Powers will get rerolls too. But just as is some spam tank shocks and that unit your whole army is riding on goes running. (I shoulda listen to Sty on that one)

People really underestimate the power of a few tank shocks in a game...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts