Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malice-Sons of Malice

Votes: 2 6.3%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering what you Heretics thought about which Chaos God or C'tan would prevail under the circumstances that undevoted traitor legions devoted themselves to the C'tan... for fluff sakes of course. I tried to combine each legion to a certain C'tan that I thought suited their style. I actually got this idea that one of you heretics discovered and mentioned on another thread. So kudos to you:victory:.

Vote and explain why you voted the way you did.

Note: Black Legion, I have put on its own and seperate vote. To comprehend this, think about the chaos gods all giving a very tiny fraction of their power to Abbadon just to make things interesting. So that means he still has the powers they granted him and the legions of chaos daemons they gave him(also a small fraction) at his feet.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
You may wish to include a poll.

Edit: there you go. Lol

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
The brutality and feasome nature of the Night Lords augmented by a god who further epitomises their strengths gets my vote.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
who needs power when enough attacks will kill everything! go khorne ally with nurgle!

·
Bane of Empires
5,131 Posts
There's no mention of fake heads?
Not yet, some other batshit crazy theories are always appriciated though! :)

My vote went to the Night Lords Legion augmented by the epitomy of fear itself, the Nightbringer. That duo would pretty much fuck up anyone.

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
...Night Lords are Chaos Undivided...
I know. But the op puts them with the Nightbringer. :wink:

There's no mention of fake heads?

Voted Night Lords, if they aligned with a C'Tan, which they wouldn't, they would be a real nightmare!
Fake heads? :laugh: Good times...

Hell yeah, I think he`d have a few pointers to help them out. Presuming he decided not to kill them...

·
Premium Member
5,116 Posts
Not yet, some other batshit crazy theories are always appriciated though! :)
Well, Alpharius is actually an Old One in disguise, thats why the Alpha Legion have scales on their armour.
No one noticed before because of a Master Crafted fake head he wears.

Discuss!

·
Super Moderator
10,978 Posts
Well, Alpharius is actually an Old One in disguise, thats why the Alpha Legion have scales on their armour.
No one noticed before because of a Master Crafted fake head he wears.

Discuss!
Why must you destroy someone else`s thread? Seriously, just start a new thread called batshit crazy theories, and I`ll help you fill it. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Tzeentch easily the best god to me. That guy knows EVERYTHING, and he just enjoys toying with people. Personally hes the scariest god, as you are working for him even when you dont think you are. Everyone is a puppet for the Great Puppet Master.

Magnus the Red is just amazing. Ever since I read A Thousand Son he has been my favorite primarch. Extraordinary strength with unstoppable physic powers, how can you go wrong?

·
Registered
23 Posts
hahaha touche, good point I cant very well take A primarch against a C'tan and expect to survive.. but that's why the mighty Tzeentch is there :victory:

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Since, where grouping somewhat odd combo's together why not have all the Eldar goods unite under their new master Slaanesh.... not going to happen sure, but damned if it wouldn't be over powered. Hell why not have Slaanesh vomit up all the other Eldar gods it ate, and have a whole space elf god click thing going on in the warp...... sandwiches?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts