• wood elf

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • other

Votes: 2 3.9%
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
I am just a fan of humans. Nothing they are great at, but nothing they are bad at. Plus, those new models? Mmm.. I love them. I need to get mine painted.

·
Registered
4,461 Posts
Righto, didnt find out much about the Lizardmen in our league, but I'm pretty sure that the League has no advancements. So they are all 'starting' teams. The only other info I got was a bit about the Lizardmen players previous game. Apparently he had immense luck with his blocks, with a skink, unassissted, taking out an Orge. On the other hand, he said he took a whole half to pick up the ball.... and still failed. He lost in the end, as he never managed to get the ball anywhere near the other half. Not quite sure wether he's still in top spot or not, though it just goes to show that luck can really help out.

·
Registered
723 Posts
On the other hand, he said he took a whole half to pick up the ball.... and still failed. He lost in the end, as he never managed to get the ball anywhere near the other half. Not quite sure wether he's still in top spot or not, though it just goes to show that luck can really help out.
as can sure hands, nerves of steel and pro :biggrin:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Orcs. THey are a strong starting team. AV 9 makes them hard as nails. AG 3 means most of them can pick up the ball. Cheap linemen make them replaceable. 4 Blitzers are the perfect ball runners. 4 Black Ork blockers are nasty on the line. 2 Goblins and Morg n' Thorg make turn 1 scoring possible. Access to secret weapons like the Fanatic make them deadly to higher strength teams like Khemri.

Orcs are a winning team. I play orcs and always make it to the playoffs for our leagues.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Well I have played far too many bloodbowl games to pass over this thread!

Orcs or highelves or darkelves, they both have av 8, so can take a bit more punishment than pro elves. Having 4 darkelf blitzers is pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
1 Posts
For me it has got to be Dwarves. Love how they can take a pounding like a scrap of iron, elves are hard to score against properly set up teams cause the insane amounts of block and tackle skills. They easily advance and can easily become a big bruiser team with only str 3 guys, gotta love Dauntless. First time i played Blood Bowl i made it to the finals at our stores league, just lost cause of a season 3 Orc team against my season 1 Dwarf team. Though the winner overall was a dwarf team with a 78 casualties caused by his team during an 8 game season. Though I love to play Norse, Chaos and Nurgle teams.

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Voted Lizardmen... Just cause I like Lizardmen... :)

21 - 33 of 33 Posts