Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So here is the first of my zerkers from the legion of woog. I just started it and i wanted to get some feed back before i went on. The over all color scheme of the legion of woog is brown, orange, and gold. I will make any khorne symbols red but aside from that i wanted to stay away from the status quo world eaters color scheme. Feed back is priceless

woog out!

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,044 Posts
I love the legion name dude, funny as hell. lol However, it could stand to lose the eyes on the shoulder pas and the gold needs to be toned down a bit, maybe a dev mud wash.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks, it's a play on "legion of doom" if you didn't pick that up.

agreed with the eyes. once i looked at them in the pictures. I'll fix that tonight. I also need to get some better lighting so i can see the other colors on top of the gold. Like i said i just started this one and didn't do to much error fixing.

I make my own washes so what's the equivilent color of devlen mud? besteal brown? scoarched brown?

woog out!

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
here is the completed first Berzerker of The Legion of Woog. I also threw in the start of the second one. let me know what you all think. I didn't do a badab black wash because i like the shiny gold. The zerkes of woog want to be seen when they charge towards their enemies!

woog out!

Finished product:

This is the second one:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts