Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was rifling through my bits box looking for something to cobble together out of sheer boredom. I found a set of legs, then a rear torso, then a front torso and then some arms. One arm just happened to be an icon bearer pole. Dig a little bit more and find an unmolested Khorne icon to sit on top. With a little glue, a little trimming, and a quick paint job, I have an icon bearer. I wanted him to look like he was praying/cursing up to khorne himself for a little assistance in the slaughter taking place. What do you think?

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Nice model, good pose & colours, but I'd say he was praying, you don't curse Khorne.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Nice model, good pose & colours, but I'd say he was praying, you don't curse Khorne.
Thats right, you curse In the name of Khorne. :D

Thats a really nice model, love the pose, especially the Khorne Symbol on his helmet. :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Lovely paint job.

The pose seems odd to me though; from in front it looks like he is offering his throat rather than praying.
I think you could lump cursing/praying/offering throat all together when it comes to Khorne :wink:

I'm a little disappointed that he's chosen to fill his free hand with a pistol rather than a chain weapon...

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,755 Posts
not bad for throwing a figure together LOL nice work.. Offering your throat to the blood god... hmm seems the most logical for blood letting to me!

·
Registered
287 Posts
Lovely model. Nice paint job.

That pose always amuses me. It is like they are cursing 'F**K' at the top of their lungs. I say the same thing about my one buddies Broodlord, whenever they roll for entering the wrong table edge.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Nice stuff, i really like the pose. It's cool that he's assembled himself from a pile of limbs to spill blood for the blood god :wink:

He just needs a sea of slaughtered marines behind him and a chaotic laugh to complete the scene.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thats right, you curse In the name of Khorne. :D
That, or you're truly want to have a lot of pain for the rest of the eternity.

¡BLOOD FOR THE BLOODGOD!

Neat model :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts