Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, here is my first plog on my space wolves starting with centurion conversion (lone wolf in centurion with two fenrisian wolves would be so cool :D). I have looted some peaces of wooden bark from my GF's orchid for the base and started to work on his axe

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks man :) I will do some more work on the axe. I have found out that hardened greenstuff can be easily sandpapered to achieve sharp edges.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have done some progress on the Centurion lone wolf and my Krom Dragongaze :)
I have done some experimenting on the base, it is my GFs orc boy killed with arms and lower body cut off
and with his guts out. I have entered him in last month's conversion deathmatch if you wanna see before
and after pictures.

Both models are still in heavy work-in-progress state

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I have finished Krom and played with my camera and lights when I am taking fotos of models, hope it can be seen on quality of the photos :D

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have finished first of my terminator wolf guards from stormclaw and I realized one thing... I want the armour and equip to look old and battle-worn with a dark shadowy low contrast comics style on my minis... the painting looks kinda good, but still not awesome... I wonder if there is a thing or a trick that would make my minis look not-so-boring... I don't want to paint them with more contrast colours because that would ruin the general shadowy look... Do you guys have any suggestion on want could I try? thanks for answers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts