Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello every one today i would like to share a conversion that i did for painting. I used the New Terminator box set for Dark Angels to build Master Belial. I was amused to find that most parts of the Finecast Belial model are included in the box. It was a really fun build. Check him out:

Blog post: http://www.denofimagination.com.pl/2013/03/making-your-own-belial.html

This model will be painted by a skilled artist Karol. I can't wait to see it painted ^^
Feed your Imagination,
Brovatar

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Finally, someone else who (apparently) agrees with me that the Resin Belial is utter gash.

Must say Brovatar, I'm finding all your work truly amazing!

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I am so happy to see this. It was my plan to make a Belial out of that box due to my dislike of the Finecast pose.

Care to share the technique you used to GS the hood? It almost looks like just a flat piece pushed down and smoothed around his head, was there a specific shape you made to help with the cowl look?

The WIP pic looks wicked too. Can't wait to see that finished.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Stunning model mate, he looks awesome :)

I'm not quite as sure about the background though, that blue really draws the eye away from belial. Hope he goes for a good price, i'm sure that he will :victory:

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
While I'm not a huge fan of that style of painting it is a very well executed example of it. The sword looks excellent though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts