Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

just got a Be'lakor mini for next to nothing, however it came with a set of bloodthirster wings which just look so stupid on it as they are almost double his size. so was just wondering if people would have any idea of what wings i could use to replace them with? doesn't need to be identicle just a smaller set of wings. so any models whether it be small dragon mini's or some other mini from either warhammer or another mini's company. at the moment i'm cutting down the bloodthirster wings to make the size a bit better. they still don't look right though so any input or help wpuld be greatly appreciated.

cheers

·
Critique for da CriticGod
3,351 Posts
Maybe bargeist wings?

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that. Now i just need to find someone who has some so i can trial fit them and see what they look like.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I guess if you really didn't like the bloodthirster wings you could buy a plastic daemon prince and use those, because at least you can then make a DP on foot with the rest of the kit. Seems like a useless model to build but could be handy for dark apotheosis

Or just paint it as a bronze statue and use it as a cool piece of terrain. Mount it on something tall enough and it could be some kind of chaos shrine which counts as a void shield generator

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah i thought that as i have an unbuilt prince but again the wings are too big. Be'lakor is a 3/4 sized DP he only comes up to the height of a regular DP's underarms. so they actually touch the ground. i'm just going to try modifying the bloodthirster wings to a smaller size and see how it works out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts