Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About to have a game using Be'lakor.

It says he knows all the powers of telepathy, does this mean he can use any off the powers at any time or still needs to roll at the start of the game?

Thanks, Jon.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He did well tonight. Destroyed a Land Raider in turn 2. Then a biker squadron turn 3. Whilst making his enemy kill one another and pretty much, pause in their tracks throughout the game. Killed end of turn 4 but he'd worked his magic and the game was mine. Cypher was also involved!

·
Registered
358 Posts
i just read in a recent game that when u use puppet master u need to roll under a 5 for your test or u have to pick a diff model in the unit which can realy back fire if u wanna use on a tank

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i just read in a recent game that when u use puppet master u need to roll under a 5 for your test or u have to pick a diff model in the unit which can realy back fire if u wanna use on a tank
Where does it state that please?

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
I think that'd be the focussed witchfire rules.

If a power is focussed witchfire and you roll under 5 on your psychic test, you can choose the model you hit. If you roll above, it's randomly determined.

However, if you use puppet master against a single model unit (like a tank) it can only be allocated to one model, so it hits that model.

So puppetmastering a tank is fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts