Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, if i lose a cc combat with a character with eternals rule(from necrons) attached or not in a unit and they persecute me and end up reaching me i still can use eternals rule to save him with reparation? or it is not allowed in that case. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I'm assuming you mean ever living? A model with the ever living rule can always roll for reanimation and can be placed within 3" of the marker you put down to mark where he died. If he cannot be placed without an enemy model being within 1" then he can't come back.

Do in your case, if you are run down in combat, put the marker where the model with the ever-living rule was in the combat (as that would be where they died) and then do your reanimation rule as normal

·
Banned
7,889 Posts
Do in your case, if you are run down in combat, put the marker where the model with the ever-living rule was in the combat (as that would be where they died) and then do your reanimation rule as normal
Which is why the sweeper should consolidate and surround the Ever Living Marker !

1 - 3 of 3 Posts