Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, im new to the forum, and am just now returning to the hobby of 40k to spred the imperial truth to all the heretics and heathens of the imperium. i played back in 2nd ed. and a bit after 3rd ed came out i kinda fell out of it. so what atleast 8 years ago. i moved last month and came across a big box full of all my old 40k stuff that has been sitting in storage for years. and after reading the horus heresy books i got the bug and well here i am. My main force is chaos, but i also have a fare size sworm of nids that i will start to fill out when i get my chaos back up to par.
well i hope to get to know yall and have some fun discussions.
peace out and death to the believers!

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome dude. Its always good to get guys coming back from a absence from the hobby.

Feel free to ask any questions and get yourself back into the game. see you around.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah the new dex im not to sure about, from what i hear chaos is gettin a good shaking. im a firm believer in if its not broke dont fix it. and to all the people that complain sayin they'r to cheese, well latley ive seen 2 to 1 chaos over any other races played and most of those ive seen playing have lost lol.but we will see in sept. any way i havent gotten to puting a full list together yet. any suggestions? i just got the curent codex and wow is it overwelming at first glance. but the more i read it beginning to come together. i still havent gotten a new rule book. should i get the harbound or just get the battle for mcragg and get some nids to add to my sworm? i need to fill that sworm out in case the new chaos is total lame :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pic's ?

oh and one more thing, where is a good place to find a pic for my profile. everyone has cool pics by there posts. i wana be cool to :)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
To get a avatar on your posts go to Profile which is in the menu bar at the top and about 2/3rds of the way down it says Avatar control panel. Go to gallary and select one you like or you can upload one from your computer that you have got somewhere else.

Hope that helps.

·
Premium Member
1,096 Posts
Hi and welcome to HO loads of stuff here!
I was lucky with my Avatar Vash was bored so he made me one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts