Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
first off,
get some raiders. With dark eldar armour, you're not making it up field with your squishy space elves against tau. My buddy plays tau, and let me tell you, you want transports because as the points go up, so do the pants-shittingly horrific shooting phases those commie-fish put out. In a one on one infantry to infantry fight, kabalites will lose to fire warriors. the range on their guns, the AP on their guns, and the strength on their guns are all better.

and they're probably ignoring your cover saves.

so get a raider. get two raiders. put night shields, and splinter racks, and aethersails on them. Get all up in his face turn one. Shoot him after you flat out because the warriors in the boat can shoot. Then get out and punch his tau in the face with your guns that are also covered in knives.

put the armour of misery on your archon. make them run away. shoot them while they run.

I'd also look at getting more reavers. or some scourges. I can't get over how cheap a box of scourges are, too. So there's that.

the Gangs of Commoragh box has 10 hellions and 6 reavers. hellions are meh, but reavers are good, and for 70 bucks it's good value. consider that.

in summary:
raiders :smile2:
no raiders: :crying:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.