Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Nice list. at 1500 belakor is triky (not cheap at all!) , but...it can work.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
The Vindicator took a penetrating hit turn 1 and of course got a weapon destroyed result, turning it into a moving piece of terrain. I ended up camping him in the enemy deploy zone for a cheap line-breaker point.
that's why you should always add one or two extra weapons to the vindi (15 pts more and you have a combibolter and a combiflamer)

let him charge with the Genestealers that turn
THAT'S HERESY!!! :laugh:

The Helbrute got really bogged down with difficult terrain
i can feel your pain. i usually use it as a backfield support for my cultists, with a plasma cannon to boot or take three of them and deepstrke them with the formation...

We called it after turn 5, I won 7 to 6
Great to know, what are the changes you plan to make in the end?

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I'll probably drop the daemon allies and Take Be'lakor as a Warlord instead of the Sorcerer. Not because the plaguebearers were useless, I just don't think they fit well with the rest of the army. Maybe Pink Horrors for additional Psyker? Otherwise I'd be tempted to throw those points around the rest of the list grabbing a few extra bodies and upgrades.
i was almost tempted to suggest the "daemon dropping" in my post, but i didn't want to ruin the feel of the army. If i might, i'd suggest you to give a scroll trough IA 13 and the lost & damned list. Some hefty allies in there for you... basically you'll have 500 pt free and lost & damned can pack a punch at 500. lots of artillery and bodies

1 - 3 of 3 Posts