Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Dark Knight
953 Posts
very good blance list good amout for everything and rember Minotaurs get 3 sopport attacks each :p and l whould not put the Doombull in the unit as the Minotaurs can lose combat and he will get chop down with the rest of the unit.

· Dark Knight
953 Posts
Honestly, it's a toss up for the previous point and this.
put the doombull in the Minos and they HAVE frenzy. They will get an extra attack, enabling them to WIN the first round of combat and gain another attack. Making it (i'm not 100% offhand) 6 attacks at str 5. wowzer
hopefully into someone's flank.
*edit*
with the 4+ ward save the mino gives, i'd add him to a unit. Really get the points out of that talisman and protect a valuable asset.
l agree and if you hit someone in the flank you will kill them all l be only worried about people with High I that will kill the unit before you get your attacks like some HE units (Dam you White lions) or WoC warriors with Hal from what l rember (might not be right) Minos had low I?

· Dark Knight
953 Posts
yea that does help l know its not the same but my troll unit was attack by a WL unit after it killed the HE spearmen unit sadly 2 trolls died from the 1st strike GW mange to only kill 3 WL before the unit was wipe out :( they may have won if the toll king was there but who knows :p

· Dark Knight
953 Posts
If I know I'm facing elves, I will not play friendly. I will go to smash their immortal teeth into the curb and make a necklace out of them.
l am with you on that all the way! :eek:k:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.