Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey ... i am trying to make the beardiest 40k chaos 1500 point army pleeze can u post what army you think would allways win

thanks

·
Registered
275 Posts
there is no army that will always win, there will always be a army that can beat whatever anyone puts on here.

martin

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Mostly when you win is based off of who you face. But in general I would suggest a good term lord, some berserkers, plague marines, havoc squads, and obliterators. From the games that I have seen this is one of the more solid lists.

·
Registered
15 Posts
2xlash, vindicator, 6 oblits, cheap cheap cheap termies with plasma, and whatever troops you fancy - Plague Marines preferably. Lash them into position for a good plasma-ing or a pie-plate. Blow tanks up. Laugh as they try to kill plague marines in cover. Lash CC troops well away from you, preferably somewhere they can be shot. It's not guaranteed to win all your games, but the army pretty much plays itself.

·
Registered
78 Posts
There was no less than 4 of those types of armies at the last tournament. None of them made the top 4. They were nasty when they first came out but everyone has developed anti-lash tactics now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts