Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know of any other chapter that extensivley use the mk6 corvus armour? i know of the Sons of Orar, and the Raven Guard at the moment. just trying to find out as much as i can on this. any help would be much appreciated as im having no luck!

thanks again

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
I think most other Chapters use the more advanced armour, but I have seen some Vanguard units with the Mk6 helms. I suppose, in general, any Chapter that was doing particularly badly in a long campaign (100+ years) might run out of modern tech and have to rely on whatever they still had in their armouries. A war of attrition.

·
Registered
86 Posts
The Consecrators still wear mainly mk6 armour and also posses alot of pre-heresy Dark Angels equipment.

·
Administrator
6,544 Posts
The earlier a Chapter's founding, the more older suits they are likely to have. Keep in mind that older armor is considered a treasured relic, and it often is superior to more recently made equipment. Chapters like the Ultramarines, Imperial Fists, Blood Angels, etc.-- in other words, First Founding Chapters, are going to have a lot of suits of older armor, including a lot of Mk VI armor. More recently-founded Chapters, such as those from the Cursed Founding (for example, the Lamenters) likely have very few such suits.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts