Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy: I was showing off some finished conversions at my local GW the other night, and one of the guys there suggested that I should post them on a forum or two. Have a look in the unpainted conversions gallery for Space Wolves snow vehicles. He seemed to think that you guys might appreciate my barking madness.

My youngest son games - I just started out making and painting the models for him a couple of years ago. Makes a change from "normal" military models and spending all day buying real-world armoured vehicles. Now he makes and paints his own figures, but I still seem to end up with the vehicles, Forge World stuff, etc.

I'm worried that I might be losing it completely now. I found myself tonight proposing an Adeptus Mechanicus squad all dressed in Kwik Fit overalls and a recovery Rhino painted in RAC colours ........ I guess by that standard a Space Wolves squad on skis, snowboards and snow shoes - or even a Space Wolf on a louge or a team push-starting a bobsleigh seem almost normal ....

·
Premium Member
2,648 Posts
ha! My son keeps trying to get me to paint his larger models, too. Silly little buggers.

Welcome to Heresy Online!

·
Registered
598 Posts
greetz and welcome to heresy!
post up some of those conversion so i can drool! haha see ya round the boards, stick around and have fun

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online.

Haha a Space Wolf Bobslead team would be awsome! the idea of a rhino on skis insn't so crazy, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere about transport vechiles being put on skis as the treads weren't working.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts