Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I am new to any type of foam casing or anything like that. Basically all I need is something that will hold 25 IG troops 2 chimeras and 1 Valkyrie. I saw that KR has a tray that holds 1 Valkyrie and 2 chimeras plus the stand for the Valkyrie. Battle foam has something close to that but mentions nothing about the stand for the Valkyrie. I like the look of the battle foam cases much more so could someone plz help me out here. What's my best option without getting KR multicase. I would also like room in the case to hold the rule book and codex.

Thank you!

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Battle foam is good but as you said i dont think they have anything for flying stands, they also have extra pockets designed for codexes but not sure on the smaller cases ( I know the 720 holds codexes easily but that's the smallest I've looked at)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Just got the KR Multicase Kaiser bag with two card trays and full compliment of foam. Love it. The pick and pluck cases are awesome for my CSM guys because you can custom fit for all the spikes and stuff. Happy with the product, happy with the customer service.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts