Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any experience dealing with these guys? I need some bitz for conversions and this was the first site that came up. Does anybody know where they are based? I can't seem to find an option for converting currency rates, I'd assume their prices are in American dollars even though it doesn't actually say so.

Would anybody recommend another site for bitz?

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
I;ve dealt with battlewagon before and after being taken over by the War Store.

their current side is http://www.thewarstore.com/battlewagonbits.html

The War Store is based out of a game shop in Long Island, NY (USA) but they also handle international orders. Contact them before you place your order and they can estimate your shipping costs. But you might want to see if there are any bits stores in Australia since international shipping rates are usually kinda steep.

As far as dealing with them goes...they're friendly, very helpful and willing to make right any mistakes that crop up. I've made lot of orders from them and always been satisfired.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Galahad. I've been looking for a store that sells bits in Aus, but so far no good. There are a few bits and pieces on ebay, but all the items I'm interested in are coming from the US anyway, so I'd be better of buying from Battlewagon and getting exactly what I need.

Do any of the aussies on here know of a local store that sells bitz?

·
Executive Nitpicker
8,276 Posts
Chances are, most of those ebay bitz auctions were from BW/TWS, they usually run a few auctions in addition to their regular sales.

It's a good site, just remember that bits are priced based on demand...so the really cool parts like chaos wing packs, or terminator assault guns are going to be pricy, but when you need just the right bits to finish your big bad character... ;-)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts