Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think you should have a battle report section tournament section(for touny lists and help) and also a spot for like a online 1vs1 i saw these 2 play each other online on 40k.com

·
Registered
966 Posts
wel i'll be sure to post up my Gt doubles report after next weekend. Need to get the bloddy camera workign though so i can take some pics of the ogrgoeus models i've created. Thats if you can decribed gaint super fat zombies as gorgeous.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well what you do (it is time consuming) is go to paint or photoshop and design a birdseye veiw map and create a suitable scale say 1.5 inches=6inches.

each person makes a army list preferabke not to big say 1000pts - 1500pts and to represent the models on the map u draw circles ans squares each different to represent different squads (example a squad of space marines could be plain circles and a commander could be like a larger circle with a dot in the center(note;make sure your opponent knows wat each represents and each player should stick to one colour)

then you go to http://www.irony.com/mailroll.html and that is how you use the dice roling then u just do your moving then send copy of new map to opponent then do shooting he removes casualties send u new map

bigger the ary the longer it will take and the more you will have to send the map

1 - 6 of 6 Posts