Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Will it marry me?

Little upset no Tau, but...........Screw it looks better than Baywatch era Pamela Anderson to a 13 year old.

Any idea of what their definition of customizable, because I've seen Space ship games tout 'fully customizable' and by that they meant you could buy upgrades that apply to all ships of that class (and produced after that).

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Again, here i am masturbating over a giant spaceship.
@locustgate the mental image is just for you :laugh:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Holy frakking frell,
fingers crossed for this!!!!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Dazed and confused.
8,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm getting pretty fucking sick of all the 40k games coming out. They all look like shit and I wish GW would stop whoring out their license.
So you're saying the game is shit based on a handful of screen captures, and you'd like them to cut off a very lucrative revenue stream, some of the profits of which go towards bringing you all the great products GW produce across various systems and formats?

That's one of the dumbest things I've read in a long time. :scratchhead:

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
So you're saying the game is shit based on a handful of screen captures, and you'd like them to cut off a very lucrative revenue stream, some of the profits of which go towards bringing you all the great products GW produce across various systems and formats?

In his defense "Storm of Vengeance" sucked plague marine ass.

·
Registered
279 Posts

Revenue stream? The only games that have given them any revenue is dow. Its also attracting alot of unwanted people to the franchise imo. So yes, i would like them to stop whoring out their license for these shitty games. Give the license to a good company to make an actually good game ffs

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
And im assuming you guys have seen the game "horus heresy drop assault". Yeah, thanks GW for destorying my beloved HH
Things are rather fragile from your point of view?

And this Developer is also working on Etherium, which had it's release date pushed back a bit (always a sign there) and Stellar Impact...which as I hear it wasn't too great either.

Also Homeworld X3
Looks like planetary annihilation(but without space).....and total annihilation.......and supreme commander.

Most of the reviews I've found site the fact it's a multiplayer game with no players as why to avoid.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Things are rather fragile from your point of view?

Looks like planetary annihilation(but without space).....and total annihilation.......and supreme commander.

Most of the reviews I've found site the fact it's a multiplayer game with no players.
Aye, we havent had a good warhammer game sinse the days of DOW. Now GW keeps shoving this shit down our throats. I played the HH drop assault game....It takes place on istvaan 3....tarvits si your captain....you somehow build turrets and it just makes no fucking sense

1 - 20 of 39 Posts