·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.

Here my new project.

Some photos about the terrain ....

Ad some photos about the scene...

I'm starting to paint the minis, Eldar Saim-Hann scheme colors and Space Marine Imperial Fist colors

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
I dont fancy the terminators chances. Looks like he's going to a great big sword cleaving him in 2.

Poses look very good. I assume the base in mounted on a display block you have taped up.

·
Read Only
577 Posts
I like the base, and the painting is brilliant so far, very clean and the colours are well chosen.

I feel that the poses let the model down somewhat though, they're a bit boring.

It looks more like a game of chess than an actual battle.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel that the poses let the model down somewhat though, they're a bit boring.

It looks more like a game of chess than an actual battle.
I like it, but yeah, we need a more dynamic pose. Maybe if they were charging at each other.
I think they are i n last pose before attach themself....

The first layer of paint, for both models, was made using airbrush....with Vallejo Game Colors ( Bloody Red and Gold Yellow)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I like this idea; would look even better if the Terminator had a TH&SS...

Good work so far, love the base!

Seconds all my Maiden-fan friend says:eek:k:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I don't understand that people think painting yellow is hard. I find it pretty easy, though i almost never paint yellow.

Anyways, very crisp painting and cool bastion! I guess i am speaking for all of us: PAINT THE BASTION! PAINT THE BASTION!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made a mistake...

Not satisfied with my Eldar WRAITHLORD basecoat red color I wanted to remove the previous coat of paint and...during the stripping...i 've broken the sword !.

So i've spend time to re-build the sword and redone the red basecoat....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Something is walking.....here some update after 2 hours os airbrush usage...(i'm a beginner....)

Some shots from the base:

And something Eldar.....for this i want to try the modulation tecnique using airbrush...starting with Vallejo Model Air Red Hull

·
Searching for Vulkan
2,181 Posts
THAT red is loads better man, but you gotta work on the Pose of the Wraithlord... it's lacking and boring in the most extreme way! I like the pose of the Termie when those LC's are put on, but that Wraithlord needs work!

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Really liking this so far...the Imperial Fist Terminator paint job looks really smooth...and you say you are just an airbrush beginner :shok:

I got one for Christmas but need to save for a decent compressor before I can use it. :(

Can't wait to see the finished article. +Rep.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.