Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,539 Posts
Hm, I like the idea of the Space Sharks getting an update to not sound/look completely retarded... every time I see their chapter symbol I want to crack up.

I also really dig the idea of a pre-Chaosified Huron Blackheart as I don't think much of his more modern incarnation.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I was innitially chuufed aboout the badab war, meant some actual fluff for my sharks, however i have learnt we could be getting a name change (not happy) and possibly even have our colour scheme alterd (really pissed off) the change of chapter badge is a minor annoyance too.

May aswell say "hay guys, You remember those Space Sharks from Rogue Trader? Well they don't exist any more, Unlucky!"

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts
Not interested in this one little bit. I'll be getting the book, but simply for the rules. This has to be the least interesting conflict of the 40K Universe.

Kastorel Novem was excellent, Vraks grew a bit stale, and became "because magic lol" towards the end, and Anphelion was one of the best. But the Badab War? Seriously? It's like watching Saturday morning cartoons. Brightly coloured superhumans beating the shit out of each other is not exactly my idea of an interesting book. And I can guarantee that during a boarding action they'll explain something in detail and completely fuck it up.

With a new edition of Fantasy out, they have never been so ripe for opening it up.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
May aswell say "hay guys, You remember those Space Sharks from Rogue Trader? Well they don't exist any more, Unlucky!"
Just like a friend of mine who did an army of Rainbow Warriors back in the RT days. Then, they were gone, destroyed and sent to the circular file.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts