Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
If you like speed and rokkits I'm ont sure why you didn't go for Kult of speed?
Anyway your off on your points for your boss by about 20 points. I would drop the mega blasta and the frag stikbombz from the boss and maybe give the NObs some gear.

Your also short on points for your flash gits. I personally would put a NOb with each squad.

Without the basilisk indirect fire the standard Leman russ I think would be a better choice.

· Premium Member
4,356 Posts
Sorry about the Kustome Mega-blasta I must have skipped over that part when I was reading the Bad moons entry. The only reason I said put a NOb with the Flash gits was to get an extra Rokkit or Big shoota in the squad. Since they are a shooting squad I wouldn't spend the points for a PK either.
I would say give the boss back his choppa so you can use all those attacks when he charges in with his nobs then if anything survices give them the PK.

I don't know if you have the points but stikkbomb chuckas on all the trukks would be good. It's fun to tank shock people with a little truck.

If you had 1500 points I would say get a battle wagon with 5 bolt on big shootas. Your reasons for this army are all good and valid so I hope you have fun and see how this list does.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.