Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
after being away from the hobby for a while i decided that it was time to pick it up again. And this time seriously, so more reseach and gathering info before just glueing parts together :D

I have:
1500-2000 points SM army
1500 points Dark Elves
and I'm starting an Imperial Guard army with the models from Death Korps of Krieg. I will post some pics when i have some finished.

Greetings

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you, I'm not sure yet, i would like to do large infantry/ artillery. But maybe put a tank into the mix to counter armour heavy armies.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha, I am up for a challenge!

·
Halloween Town
477 Posts
Death korps are interesting models! I believe there is a seige list on forgeworld for the korpsters in their download section maybe worth a look!
http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/News/Downloads.html
Be interested to see how it pans out! Keep us updated!
P.S welcome to heresy!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you jodoe,
Yeah I have checked them out, quite interesting. And I will ofc keep you updated, I checked my order at FW today and it says: Shipped, so i am looking forward.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nice, welcom and salutations, and i would say go with cadian because the troopers fit with the tanks, the industrial

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you Tolisk, But the thing is that Cadians don't look like WW1 Germans. And if I paint my tanks the same color scheme as my troops I think they will look fine.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts