Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In codex blood angels it states that models with the descent of angels only scatter d6" (pg 23) and I noticed that basically every unit with jump packs has the desecent of angels under their special rules however vanguard vets do not.
Now for the discussion bit, on pg 62 under jump packs it states that all models with jump packs then gain the descent of angels special rule so do jump pack vanguard vets get descent aswell as herioc intervention. If they do it makes them a much more valid chioce in your army as they become more reliable and more likely to get their heroic intervention assault.

·
Registered
2,007 Posts
On pg 62 under jump packs it states that all models with jump packs then gain the descent of angels special rule
I don't have the 'dex, but if vanguard vets can take jump packs then yes. In the vanilla 'dex Vanguard Vets don't come equipped standard with jump packs. I suspect that's why they don't have the rule in their entry.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool. I thought that they would just wanted to make sure with you guys. I may try out a unit as I never bothered with them in my vanilla marine army

1 - 4 of 4 Posts