Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I think that the flamer arm should be lowered so that it is either pointing at the ground or if you can adjust the head so that it is looking in the direction of the flamer then you could make it horizontal. Otherwise it looks nice.

·
Powered by Squig Tea
7,589 Posts
.........or if you can adjust the head so that it is looking in the direction of the flamer then you could make it horizontal.......
I agree with Mr tree on the flamer and head adjustments. Tidy job though.

You proposed paint scheme sounds fine though taking the gold onto the shoulder trim may look nice.

·
Angel Sanguine
642 Posts
I agree with Mr tree on the flamer and head adjustments. Tidy job though.

You proposed paint scheme sounds fine though taking the gold onto the shoulder trim may look nice.
I agree with the above :)
I have never liked BA commanders in all gold that aren't Dante or sanguinary guard, so I suppoert you in the choice of Red. I would maybe suggest a bare head for a commander, as I feel it makes him more "personal", but that is a personal opinion obviously :)
The gold should be taken to trims and armour etc as VV said, I think only a gold helm will be a little wierd (in my eyes). You could also make the head a little more "silvery" gold, to make it pop on the model if you follow the advice and have gold many places on hid armour. (Did thid get a little "messy"? :p )

Hope it is of some help, I really dig the commander if you repose arm or head!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts