Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,249 Posts
you have 6 terminators there but only pay for 5. little detail only nothing major :)

HQ and elites are very nice. The only problem I can se with them is a deathstar unit like that will be hit or miss. I was trying an identical set up for tournament playtesting and they were only good against defensive hold back armies. try it out against a few armies if you can.

Troops are nice. Personally I'd try and make one an anti horde unit with two flamers instead. Or one flamer one power weapon fro the same points. but the redundancy of 4 meltaguns is good too. Tactical squad I think is good enough. Great for simply holding objectives. I think putting a bare bones assault squad in it would be better though as you save 115pts by doing that. you could get another baal for that or 2 multi melta attack bikes and a power weapon for that.

Fast attack I think the heavy bolters are uneccessary. If you're moving 12" then you won't be firing them. best to keep them either bare bones assault cannons or maybe add extra armour. unless your plan is to drive them up to a good position and hold them there.

Heavy support is good. those things are great at popping transports, princes, tau suits etc.

· Registered
4,249 Posts
As Corbulo has the chalice of blood too you don't really need the other sanguinary priest. I'd drop him and add extra armour back to the crusader, add in another thunder hammer to the squad and termianator armour onto your librarian. That 5++ is useful against any perils you might get.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.