Assault Squad B – X5, no Jump packs – 100pts
Razorback – twin-linked Lascannon – 55pts

Assault Squad C – X5, no Jump packs – 100pts
Razorback – twin-linked Lascannon – 55pts

Attack Bike Squadron – X2, multimeltas – 100pts

Vindicator – 145pts

Predator – Autocannon turret, Lascannon sponsons – 135pts

TOTAL – 1749pts

Librarian goes into the crusader with the assault squad, priest in with the terminators. They run up with a little distance between each other with the vindicator in between them and the attack bikes behind that utilizing cover. 3 "Oh shit" high priority targets running up towards them will cause shared firing and no one target being soley fired upon.

Everything else holds back for the ranged punch and to make a solid fire base. In objective games one lazerback holds the home objective aided by the autolas pred while the other units contest or wipe the others. if needed the second lazerback will use it's fast rule to scoot up and take another objective.

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
it could work, but IMO it has at least one serious drawback.

no putting either of the HQ's in the termie armor could be considered one, but not necessarily.

the naked RAS would be my main priority to change: i'd give them at least a flamer.

your Heavy Support is decent, but i'd take two Preds. instead.

still, i appreciate your ballsy move of taking to LRC's at this point level, it should surprise most opponents.

good hunting.

·
Registered
4,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
The terminator armour I would like but it's just a problem of points really. I don't really intend on them getting into the combat up front though so It's not as necessary, plan being to have them outside base to base contact. they are support units first and combat units second you see :)

the naked RAS stick in the razorbacks at all times, pretty much making them a scoring mini-predator. if those guys need to use a flamer I might as well jsut give up to be honest hehehe

pretty happy with this list as it is the first list I've used that doesn't contain a single jump pack :)

Just played it vs. a friend of mine who is a decent Daemons player but new to eldar and pretty much tabled him. lost one wound to an attack bike and that was it :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey man ,

I think the List is all round solid ,(or at least as solid as hybrid goes)

I think the stand alone pred is perhaps an easy target , im not sure what to swap it for perhaps another vindi (work best in pairs) or perhaps even rocket devs?

Also id try to fit in another priest somewhere rly boosts ur attacking units.

Farseer Dave.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts