Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
i like raptors...i find that they work best when they can jump & be behind LOS blocking terrain for a turn or two & then jump & shoot a tank with 2 meltas

if you dont give them any assault weapons they definitely beat any RAS by SMs (unless the BA get furious charge) especially if you give them MoS & PWs

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Best way to run theme is in 3 small 6 man squads with Icg, and melta-gun. Damn cheap way to bust expensive armor.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I like them a lot, although the game tables I play on generally don't have much blocking terrain, to it is kinda a buzz kill for me. But being able to crack a GK Land Raider on turn one of a spearhead mission always puts a smile on my face. Sadly, I don't have that many T-T

I agree with LukeValatine, it's best to run them in small groups with meltas, that gives you a quick tank killer for just 150 points.

·
Registered
496 Posts
personaly id run them in squads of 7-8 with a MoS give the champ Dual LC's and either 2 flamers or 2 melta's depending on the enemy, then have a lord in there with either MoS and a blissgiver or MoK and a blood feeder (depending on the situation)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts