Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
4,632 Posts
Sorry about the rude awakening, I'm a moderator on another forum (Roleplaying forum) and when someone joins for a sub forum we get very, very angry.
Only very,very angry? i'd definitely add another very. Joining a board just to post on a sub forum is pretty much the same as rape.

@ OP,

If you aren't planning to invest in tabletop, what are you looking for on the boards? That'd probably help us point you in the right direction.

· Registered
4,632 Posts
Ever visit the Fiction sections? They are full of people that just read the books and never touch plastic men or visit the other Sub forums.

The hobby is a sum of many parts, we have artists that only draw pictures, peeps that make costumes, even members that are only on the boards because of the infernal Adoptables.
Apologies, i think i went a little too subtle with my sarcasm :wink:

As a painter/modeller who virtually never games, i know full well that anyone and everyone with any interest in 40k whatsoever is very welcome here.

(Hoping the OP comes back soon so we can stop clogging his thread up :p )

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.