Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Powered by Squig Tea
7,013 Posts
Welcome to Heresy Online.

We do have a Video Games subforum and the VK may just be interested in finding out more of the setting for the Game by reading the fiction and fluff sections etc.

As you may have noticed GhostSixTwo only has about 30 posts so is pretty new himself, so feel free to ignore him whilst I remind him that Fall in Heretics is the area for new members to introduce themselves and for members to welcome those new members.

By which armies can you swarm, I'm guessing you mean which can outnumber their opponents by alot.( Normally described as Horde Armies)

Orks if you stay away from the funky stuff and a pure infantry Imperial Guard army are probably the most common hoards apart from Nids.

· Powered by Squig Tea
7,013 Posts
Sorry about the rude awakening, I'm a moderator on another forum (Roleplaying forum) and when someone joins for a sub forum we get very, very angry.
You are not a Mod here and you might have noticed we run things differently.

Only very,very angry? i'd definitely add another very. Joining a board just to post on a sub forum is pretty much the same as rape.
Ever visit the Fiction sections? They are full of people that just read the books and never touch plastic men or visit the other Sub forums.

The hobby is a sum of many parts, we have artists that only draw pictures, peeps that make costumes, even members that are only on the boards because of the infernal Adoptables.

If you aren't planning to invest in tabletop, what are you looking for on the boards? That'd probably help us point you in the right direction.
Ah, at last something useful.

Doesn't seem like he wants to tell us.
Not surprised after the initial "Welcome".

You should welcome the new members, let them learn and get a feeling for the forums before you rip their throats out and throw them into the abyss. He could easily find out how great the hobby is and buy Black Reach, check out his local scene, and then he's hooked. Jeez, I sound like a drug dealer. This forum should be a gateway not a slaughter house. :picknose::eek:k::)
Pushin the Plastic. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.