Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,442 Posts
They all have a different criteria.

I was awarded mine for winning the monthly HOES competition in the Fiction section, but there are ones for painting, converting and all sorts. Just post high quality stuff in the sub-forum of your choice and try and get noticed by the appropriate mod, who'll pass it up the chain of command and you could very well get an award in the next quarter.

·
Registered
0 Posts
You can also nominate people for certain awards (don't have to be a mod). I highly recommend not putting yourself in for an award.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
cool thank for the hint's and tip's. it was i just seem to talk to everyone who has a rack of awards lol

Grimhad

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts
The details for awards can be found here >Shiney awards!!!!<

Its best not to aim for an award, you can try too hard. But a good way to get noticed and to make yourself eligible for one is to post good quality responces and create interesting threads regularly. The more you post the more you will get noticed and the more likely that you will get a nomination.

Its worth bearing in mind that we do awards roughtly every quarter, but it is possible for us to deem none need be awarded at all, it just depends whats been posted. As @djinn24 has said, the longer you stay and post the more awards you accumilate.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Bubble guppies are only a requirement for the [CENSORED] award.

Hope that clears things up :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts