Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
AWAKENING is a project for everyone that loves beautiful models and fantasy worlds.
With your support we want to create the best terrain pieces available on the market. We aim at amazing design, breathtaking details and affordable price - all cast in best quality resin you can find.

Take a look at the example of the daemonic objective marker:

More terrain pieces will soon follow!
Take a look at the Kickstarter draft page!

Also, we’d like to hear what terrain pieces would you like to see and use on your battlefields? Share your ideas and suggestions with us!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no idea what that is but i like it. Bizarre daemonic totem thingamajig. Are you planning an ork one? Can't wait to see the others.
A daemonic-themed objective marker;) There will surely be more, of various types and themes, so be sure to stay with us...:)

And today, take a look at the new terrain/objective piece - based upon the Tesla coil concept!

Would you like to see more Tesla-based pieces?

·
Registered
326 Posts
These are really nice! I really like all of them so far. I was wondering, though - do you have related pieces of terrain for each one? I think each objective here has such a specific kind of look, I think they might look out of place on some boards (i.e. the molten demon totem in a forest board), so it seems like without some similarly styled terrain pieces they might not fit very well.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are really nice! I really like all of them so far. I was wondering, though - do you have related pieces of terrain for each one? I think each objective here has such a specific kind of look, I think they might look out of place on some boards (i.e. the molten demon totem in a forest board), so it seems like without some similarly styled terrain pieces they might not fit very well.
Your question may have it's answer soon - so please watch us and the future showcases;)

Today, the new terrain is ready! This time a crystalline portal leading to unknown…

How do you like it?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Your question may have it's answer soon - so please watch us and the future showcases;)

Today, the new terrain is ready! This time a crystalline portal leading to unknown…

How do you like it?
I went through a portal like that once. I ended up in Bolton. Jesus, that sucked. I mean, who'd want to end up in Bolton?

·
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH
1,285 Posts
Hmm am getting inthralled by those tesla ones might just have to lob some money your way. Making it the first kickstarter I'll back.

Edit will start counting money, to make sure i can affford it but keen on the tesla set looks amazing.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello,
It’s time to unfold the glowing crystals pledge! For only 8 GBP you can get three glowing crystal objectives – you can choose the crystals with either blue, green or red LED lights. In addition to that, you’ll be getting 5 crystal tokens cast in clear resin – as you can see in the picture. It’s a really good deal – so be sure to grab it through Kickstarter;)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hello,

The AWAKENING Kickstarter is still live and is offering new terrain – take a look at the part of the Sci-Fi terrain set - another one of our LED terrains! How do you like it? Below you can see how it looks with different LED colours inside!

How does this one appers to you?:)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hello,

We’ve reached the final three days of the Kickstarter! Be sure not to miss it if you did not yet had the opportunity to see the terrain pieces offered there. There are now more sets available (and will be even more in the final days:) ) so be sure not to miss it. Below, you can see one piece from the “skull and bones” set:

Be sure to visit the page (by clicking the images!)

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hello,

In anticipation of the final day of Kickstarter (there is still a bit of time though!) be sure not to miss a Daemonic Totem – for some time it was available, but we had no opportunity to share it with you here. So, after taking a look, you may find it in the Kickstarter along with many other pieces…

Click the photos to visit the KS Campaign!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts