Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree.

It's not up to the standard of their usual sculpts. Although in the greens picture (found a month or two ago I believe) it looked better, so it's possible it's the paintjob that gives it that 'cartoon' feel about it.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Depending on scale though, it may be possible to use one of the daemon prince heads for a conversion, several of those are pretty badass.

·
Grand Lord Munchkin
7,046 Posts
Looks like it is trying to drop a major shit. Lol not their best work.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Depending on scale though, it may be possible to use one of the daemon prince heads for a conversion, several of those are pretty badass.
They'll be too big, it's only Bloodletter size (though by the looks of it bulkier due to more muscles).

Looks like it is trying to drop a major shit. Lol not their best work.
It's definitely not their best work but I still prefer it to GWs newer Bloodletters.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
i think Skulltakers model is an ok one, and miles better looking than that, atleast Skulltaker don't look like hes taking a shit!
Are their models around the same size as gw models?, never seen these guys before

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Poor positioning to be honest. Facial details are bland and unoriginal.

Can't see this being popular.

Disappointment in comparrison to their DE characters.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i think Skulltakers model is an ok one, and miles better looking than that, atleast Skulltaker don't look like hes taking a shit!
Are their models around the same size as gw models?, never seen these guys before
Yes their minis are the same size. www.avatars-of-war.com - their other stuff is great and far better than most of GWs minis so they make excellent alternative models for your armies heroes. This is probably their worst one, but like Stella I still prefer it to GWs Skulltaker.

·
Banned
5,108 Posts
I love this new model shame i don't play demons anymore....But he i still a great idea for a herald of khorne since you wouldn't have to pay the crazy fw price!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes their minis are the same size. www.avatars-of-war.com - their other stuff is great and far better than most of GWs minis so they make excellent alternative models for your armies heroes. This is probably their worst one, but like Stella I still prefer it to GWs Skulltaker.
Cool thats always worth knowing for when i return to the old world, its personal pefurance a guess but i really like Skulltaker.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts