Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do i get one of those space marine avatars where it shows the whole space marine, is there a certain site where you can create one?

oh, and what should i call my new space marine chapter?
1. Crusaders Templar
2. Adamant Crusaders
3. something to do with the crusades/templars (ideas please)

·
Jac "Baneblade" O'Bite
8,082 Posts
For the first question go to your user cp and then go to Edit Avatar in the left hand column and then click on living avatars. That should bring you to it and then just play around.

As for the second question I personally like the Adamant Crusaders. Crusaders Templar sounds very Black Templar to me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
First question answered already, I'll go with Adamant Crusaders, it sounds pretty good outloud aswell. For a paint layout, I think a dark green w/ black tones would work pretty good. Just what I envision. :dunno:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I envision the paint layout like my avatar, but red helmet for normal troops.

also, what program is used to make the living avatar pictures
are you planning on expanding it to other races (i would like to help if so)

·
Registered
89 Posts
That I am not sure about, I'd imagine it's an independent program, as there are links to many other avatars. About the paint scheme, I guess you want to keep pretty close to the Black Templars? I'd want to change a few things than the helmet colour. Don't get me wrong tho, I'm not putting down your ideas, just trying to give you some suggestions :so_happy:

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
ATM the living avatar is just for space marines. Your colour scheme looks like a cross between a BA and a black templar.

·
Registered
517 Posts
What about the templar swords? I think that's a nice one.

My personal favourite, however, is the Storm Ravens. Too bad they don't fit with the concept and colour scheme for my army...

And my little brother's chapter is called the Templar Guard. Quite nice name, too?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hmm, I can't really think of anything that is similar to templar or crusaders...how about knights? Something like Knights Templar? :dunno:

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How about the templars of... or something like that, because i want to keep with the templar/ crusader chapter thing. but feel free to move away from templars and crusaders and help me find a different name that can match the colour sceme.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts