Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Semi-Famous 40k Intellect
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Author Interview - Sarah Cawkwell

http://www.thefoundingfields.com/2010/10/author-interview-sarah-cawkwell.html

Friend of the site, fellow author, and newest addition to the BL 'writers of ruin' took a little time out of her busy schedule to sit down with me for a chat. Our inaugural Author Interview here on TFF is also Sarah's first official interview as a published writer. It's a wonderful chat about life, liberty and the pursuit of... word count? Have a look!

·
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I want you to do an interview with Christian Dunn, get an Editors point of view.
That could probably be done. I'll ask him if he's up for it.

I'd like an interview with ADB, see how the rising star of Black Library thinks.
I'd love the same. We started one a while back, but he's so busy, we've lost touch. But i guess that happens when you're made of win... I'll try again though.

CP

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
Who you should interview next? Is Dan Abnett a realistic possibility?

·
4,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Who you should interview next? Is Dan Abnett a realistic possibility?
It could be, depending on if Nik puts in a good word for me. :) I'll have to ask and find out. perhaps i can schedule him in somewhere.

CP

·
I am Alpharius.
8,375 Posts
It could be, depending on if Nik puts in a good word for me. :) I'll have to ask and find out. perhaps i can schedule him in somewhere.

CP
-------> :yahoo:

·
Registered
262 Posts
My vote is for C.S. Goto....just because I'd like to see CP struggle to ask unbiased and uninflammatory questions :grin:

·
Registered
475 Posts
Nice interveiw ploss
As for the future...GRAHAM MCNEIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....please:)
If not i can settle for ABD.

·
Registered
262 Posts
1 - 20 of 25 Posts