Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, here's a land raider to go with the terminators that I posted. I don't know that I have all that much to say about it, so here it is:

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I bow down to a superior painter +rep

·
Registered
458 Posts
Wow great paint job, real nice colors. The one thing thats upsetting me is that there is a small green smudge on the front left copper panneling. Please fix that tiny green blob, its mocking me.

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Barrels, recesses and lenses.

Gun barrels need to be drilled out. A model with a paint job of this caliber really needs to have the gun barrels drilled out.

Secondly, all the lenses for the headlights, turrets etc. need to be done. Those little things make the entire model standout. Easy little fix and the model will then ooze excellence.

Lastly, it looks like the brass in the recessed panels do not have any separation from the green panels. A thin black wash in the recesses will make the layers really contrast and add a lot of depth.

Fantastically painted Land Raider none-the-less. Always superior work from you Odin.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Barrels, recesses and lenses.

Gun barrels need to be drilled out. A model with a paint job of this caliber really needs to have the gun barrels drilled out.

Secondly, all the lenses for the headlights, turrets etc. need to be done. Those little things make the entire model standout. Easy little fix and the model will then ooze excellence.

Lastly, it looks like the brass in the recessed panels do not have any separation from the green panels. A thin black wash in the recesses will make the layers really contrast and add a lot of depth.

Fantastically painted Land Raider none-the-less. Always superior work from you Odin.
+1, those barrels need to be drilled out but fantastic work nonetheless

1 - 8 of 8 Posts