Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for Space Marines if you field a Captain on a bike you may take squads of space marine bikes as troops, do these have to be 4 bikes and an attack bike or can they be 3 bikes and an attack bike?

The attack bike counts as 2 models for the purpose of combat squading but does it also count as 2 models in this situation? This has been vexing me of late and any answers would be much appreciated. :victory:

·
Rattlehead
6,741 Posts
No towards three bikers and an Attack Bike, it specifically says 'Five Models'. Now, I'm no expert but I think that an Attack Bike is one model. So you could have 4 and an Attack Bke, as it's four models, but three and an AB is only 4 models.

Midnight

·
Jeep's and Harley's
1,997 Posts
for Space Marines if you field a Captain on a bike you may take squads of space marine bikes as troops, do these have to be 4 bikes and an attack bike or can they be 3 bikes and an attack bike?

Must be 4 bikes and an attack bike

The attack bike counts as 2 models for the purpose of combat squading but does it also count as 2 models in this situation? This has been vexing me of late and any answers would be much appreciated. :victory:
Sadly no it does not count as two for that as far as I know. It really only counts as two for the purpose of combat squadding.

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
thired???? if that even a word?

They count as 2 ONLY for combat squading. but really you don't want that few un less you plan on useing them a suiside melta units(multi-melta and 2 meltaguns)

·
Premium Member
5,719 Posts
thired???? if that even a word?

They count as 2 ONLY for combat squading. but really you don't want that few un less you plan on useing them a suiside melta units(multi-melta and 2 meltaguns)
Poking fun at someone's typo, with multiple typos in the same post=EpicFailPost

1 - 5 of 5 Posts