Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,993 Posts
Is it safe to assume that the Phalanx and Vengeful Spirit will not be counted? I mean yes they are ships (technically in the case of the Phalanx) but I'm working under the assumption that you want ones that are a little less obvious.

If not and thats worth two points, pick a random member from a random thread and give him them.

Otherwise, for the Imperial Fists we have a strike cruiser under the name of Titus

Dark Angels - Sword of Caliban, Vinco Redemptor, and Salvation

World Eaters - Merciless, Gatt Charge, and Conquerer

·
The Emperor Protects
5,262 Posts
IF: Pre-Heresy - Phalanx. Post-Heresy - Imperial Power, Titus, Phalanx(still here)

Luna Wolves: Pre-Heresy - Vengeful Spirit, Glory of Terra

Dark Angels: Pre-Heresy - Wrath of Caliban, Invincible Reason, Noble Sinew, Bold Conveyor, Intrepid, Dauntless, Arbalest, Decimator, Rapier, Amadis, Adzikel, Audacious, Hotspur, Stiletto, Courageous, Formidable, Iron Duke, Duchess Abellatris, Flameberge, Lord Dante, Spear of Truth. Post-Heresy - The Rock? Angel of Retribution, Unrelenting Fury, Ultimate Vengeance, Undying Faith, Vinco Redemptor, Sword of Caliban, Salvation

World Eaters: Pre-Heresy -The Conquerer. Post-Heresy - Gladiator, Gatt Charge, Merciless, Blood Shrike, Silent Fury

Think thats me for now, they do love the dark angels in the various HH books and DA Codexs

·
Registered
488 Posts
Imperial Fists - Titus. EDIT: Dunno if Phalanx could count, since it isn't actually a mobile ship...
Luna Wolves - Eisenstein? Even after reading FotE I have no idea who actually owned the ship. I figure, either Luna Wolves or Death Guard.
Anyway, the Vengeful Spirit was the ship Horus was on, so that's Luna Wolves most definitely.
World Eaters - Does Devourer of Stars count? Also, Gladiator, Conqueror.

Can't remember any of the others...

·
Craw-Daddy
4,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I thank you all, I will get your rep to you Darkreever, but I still got to spread some rep around first. I will be changing the legions to keep track of the legions ships, so we can have records of the navy for each legion. But for now, I'm going to let you guys look up ships so that everyone has a fair chance of getting rep.

I will not give rep to people who give me names before I put them in bold blue. So that means right now, only names of those five for right now

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
World Eaters- Cardoc Transport Ship.
Iron Warriors- Contrador

Thanks for giving me a reason to pull out the Collected Visions. Such a beautiful book, it inspires me every time, but to projects that are far outside my abilities not only to complete, but to even imagine fully!

GFP

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.