Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,571 Posts
One of our play group used to use an assassin with his ultrasmurfs, he took an inquisitor and the psychic assassin - he used it to kill our two Eldar players and if not against them just as a nasty lurking surprise.

I am not sure about using them with Chaos, I wouldn't think so however.

·
Registered
231 Posts
No, you can't the Assassins are only possible to take outside of Daemon hunters if you have an allied list and you can only ally with another Imperial Force. Chaos is not an Imperial Force.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah, Chaos already has their own psykers, called Sorcerers.

As for the assassins themselves, the Callidus assassin seems to get used the most, and was even used in the Imperial Guard list that won in Chicago's Ard Boyz finals this year.

As for the others, they all seem to be equally popular, although not used too much in IG or Space Marine lists, because of the trouble it takes to add one. The only assassins that don't seem to be used are the Death Cult assassins. I've only ever seen them used in apocalypse games.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i "didn't" download an assassins codex which only included callidus and eversor. but if i did would anyone know the rules for the other assassins

·
CO 3rd Thoth ACR
486 Posts
Ain't they all in the DH & WH codexs which are free for downloading on the GW website?

Although the removed the rules for using them in any other force but those, you can still check out the rules & use them in friendly games, as chaos assassins or whatever you want.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts