Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
As I said when this was posted before, I would throw money at this. Assassins are my favourite, always have been.

Hopefully it's true and we see more verification in the coming weeks.

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Probably a box with all four in that you can make one out of...... :p

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Probably a box with all four in that you can make one out of......
I would -still- buy that almost without question. Just think of the conversions if you actually had all the bits for each Temple!!! AND THEY WERE PLASTIC.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
There's a few instances of box kits for solo models. Space Marine Captain and Chaos Terminator Lord spring to mind.

yeah but Im assuming these assassins will still be the skinny little guys that the fine cast ones are.

Even so, those kits you mentioned are awesome so Id still punt my money at them. If the rules came in the box too.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
If the rules came in the box too.
Considering they already have a digital release with up-to-date rules (barring an update to 7th if that's even necessary) I doubt that GW would choose to lose money like that. Of course it would be cooler if they did but I'm not holding my breath. It's not like the rules for Knights come in the box despite their Codex being a complete waste of money barring two pages thanks to 7th lumping their 'general' rules in.

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I have the digital edition, so no page numbers unfortunately @Einherjar667. It's likely more than two real life pages but it's essentially the unit entries for the two types of Knight, Warlord Traits/Knightly Ranks, and a couple wargear definitions. A lot of the other aspects of it have been removed as per the FAQ on the GW site.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Oh, that old Codex cover brings me back....

I wait with baited breath for GW confirmation on this.
Me too. Would be cool if it came with some sort of printed rules, if it is a box set of sorts. Not a big fan of the digital only stuff as my tablet hardware is a little clunky. If some of my books are in printed format, I'd rather just add another book to my back pack, haha.

·
The Tinkerer
832 Posts
What I've got from my mate is that its 4x new plastic Assassins, fighting against a bunch of Chaos models in the standalone box game but the rules for the Assassins with 40k will be in White Dwarf.

RRP will be £75 (Pounds).

·
JUGGERNUT
2,558 Posts
From Natfka:

via a couple different sources on Faeit 212
The new Assassin game is called Assassinorum: Execution Force.
- New 4 assassins
- Chaos lord
- 3 chaos marines
- 15 cultists

£75

Full contents as per BrookM on Dakka:
A brand new co-operative game for one to four players who control four Imperial Assassins, as they attempt to assassinate a Chaos Sorcerer and end a dark ritual, which will destroy a star system.

It contains everything you need to play to defeat the Chaos Space Marines Sorcerer. The game comes with:

- 4 brand new multipart plastic Imperial Assassins – a Callidus, a Cullexus, an Eversor and a Vindicare
- A Chaos Space Marines Terminator Lord and familiar (existing 43-12)
- 3 Chaos Space Marines (existing 35-31)
- 15 Chaos Cultists (existing 3x 35-34)
- A rulebook, board sections, cards, counters and dice

- A missions book
Too bad there are no new chaos sculpts.

1 - 20 of 85 Posts