Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this may be an obvious/stupid question and I've been trying to figure it out for a while, so I'm deferring it to the heretics. I'm running a DA army with an =][= detachment. Can I add an assassin to my =][= detachment? I know I can add one to my DA's, so if I can't that's fine. I was just curious about the wording and I like my old Culexus' changes.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much. That's what I thought. My question is mainly for fluff reasons (bc I don't really care about the extra vp) and I thought it would be fun to have an assassin helping out my inquisitor (especially since fluff-wise my assassin would care much for my space marines and visa versa).

·
Entropy Fetishist
4,249 Posts
The assassins mini-dex formations are either 1 of each assassin or just plain 1 assassin of your choice: it works just fine as the Culexus. (And there's nothing stopping you from taking multiple "1 assassin" detachments, so you could even field duplicates or a couple but not all if you don't want to take every single one of them)

·
Registered
773 Posts
The assassins mini-dex formations are either 1 of each assassin or just plain 1 assassin of your choice: it works just fine as the Culexus. (And there's nothing stopping you from taking multiple "1 assassin" detachments, so you could even field duplicates or a couple but not all if you don't want to take every single one of them)
Yep, nothing stopping you from taking more than 1 detachment of a single assassin, unless you are in a game that limits the number of detachments you are allowed to bring (most tourneys only allow 2 detachments max).

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you guys! That's what I thought but I wanted to check. I never play tourneys so I don't keep up as much as I should and the wording through me of a bit.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts