• Hell No

Votes: 11 12.8%
  • Hell I dunno

Votes: 14 16.3%
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
The game was good as a practice game. But this will only work if they toss out a game after this with a good story line and more options for you to do.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
ve only played a few games on my 360 because i spend most on 40k now

but hitman and ass creed rock

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
i'm not sure. its a god game but the controls are a complete joke. I hate the fact you see the guy whos memories you are re-living.

·
Banned
677 Posts
but hitman and ass creed rock
LMAO! Oh, Altair and his silly "Ass Creed".

The game annoyed me at first, then began to blow me away with graphics and combat. Towards the end though, in agreement with everyone, it was wayyy too repetitive. I was stoked about the Eagle Vision after beating it though, getting to read the psycho-scrabble on the lab walls. Ownage.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
i just like throwing daggers at people

help me im a citizen being bullied

lock on throw throw throw

harharhar

alll dead before you get me

·
Banned
677 Posts
I just like hip-tossing those bothersome poor chicks. And punching drunken bums out. They interfere with your missions so badly that I go on hour-long binges of claiming vengeance and anguish through blood.

·
Registered
177 Posts
its an awesome game al give it tht. but its fucking repetative having to return to your home city after ever bloody assinataion and it seems it's set in an alternative universe where all the main citys are within a 5 minute drive of each other never the less its good.

graphics are awesome
story is awesome
gameplay / controls awesome but at parts its a bit repetative

cant wait for the sequel!

·
Registered
82 Posts
It was fun, and experimented with a lot of new ideas, but wasn't ground-breaking by any means. And I'm sorry but the Arabic was a joke... Altair Ibn La-ahad? The bird son of no-one? Come on, and Al Muallim is quite literally "The Teacher". They could have put a little more effort into that one. In addition to being pretty repetetive if visually appealing, some of the cooler features were poorly executed. For example, the monks, I stand in the middle of four dudes in white and suddenly the fact that I am decked in weapons of murder just doesn't penetrate the thick skulls of the guards?

"Hey! He ran this way! Ignore the guy on the bench that looks exactly like him, I know this killer, he isn't the sitting down type!"

That, and the ending was possibly more disappointing than Halo 2, if that is indeed possible... Two more games to come means nothing to me when the first took this long to come out with what is a rental at best.

·
Registered
57 Posts
There needs to be a follow on or something, because the game was short and just seemed to be a graphical show-off on Ubisofts part-with the viewpoints and such.

mAd eAgle, wots up with Jericho I loved that.

·
Registered
118 Posts
i love the game but i can only play it once a blue moon because of the reptativeness,

And the other two game and three books is a joke about the halo trilogy i believe, even thought most of the halo books were out long before the games.

·
The Traveler
2,559 Posts
Assassin's Creed is indeed going to be a trilogy, and people are talking about books, although we may or may not see those. But Ubisoft has confirmed 2 more games.

-Dirge

·
Registered
112 Posts
i say its a good game with great graphics but like every one else said it is repetitive i now wonder if i should buy the next two games and if any of us that is on this thread cross your fingers and hope for improvement for the next two games. and i agree with grim reaper there was weired stuff going on.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts