1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
8,723 Posts
Have you been "initiated" by Boc & Serp yet? :crazy:

·
8,723 Posts
No, but I have the bacon grease, large pig, three sashes from 3 different Girl Scouts, a unicycle, a clown wig and the parachute pants ready for when they come by.
I trust it's a multi-coloured clown wig?

·
Jeepers
1,354 Posts
Do you think SoB should be flat chested or big boobed?

Oh and congrats mate, you deserve the orange.

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I'll be around shortly. Remember, drinks are on you. :wink:
Boc said that if I pulled your tail you'd pay for the drinks.

Do you think SoB should be flat chested or big boobed?

Oh and congrats mate, you deserve the orange.
I think they should be flat to moderately chested. They're women who train, fight, train, pray, train and train some more to be in peak physical and mental condition. That doesn't leave a lot of body fat for massive mammaries. You get the exceptions, but they shouldn't be the rule.

Also, thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,830 Posts

·
Like a Bawss
4,111 Posts

·
8,723 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Do you find it ironic the News and Rumours Mod promotion slipped in unnoticed?
What do you mean 'unnoticed'? I totally noticed. And in the end that's what matters. :p

Deep, burning questions, huh, Z? It burns every time I pee. Your diagnosis?
You do realize that your not supposed to be sounding yourself with spicy peppers right?

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
What do you mean 'unnoticed'? I totally noticed. And in the end that's what matters. :p
There was no teaser video, no internet speculation, no pre-appointment backlash about how you would be too lenient/strict. Members just logged on one morning to find we had released a new Mod.

·
8,723 Posts
There was no teaser video, no internet speculation, no pre-appointment backlash about how you would be too lenient/strict. Members just logged on one morning to find we had released a new Mod.
I don't mind. At least people won't confuse us anymore. :p Z is in yellow, I'm in blue. Easy. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Why is Tawa blue? Is he running low on oxygen? If so, i'll give him some oxygen... for a price.

Also, why are trolls such assholes? I'm just wandering down a mountain road minding my own business when a troll comes tumbling down the mountain side to eat my face! Its not cool man!

·
8,723 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts