Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I went through the effort of designing a custom datasheet for my CSM chapter. I was hoping to get some feed back before I play test it against my friends.

There is also a fun scenario for the unit. Where the enemy takes 500 points of troops. They then must claim a objective in the middle of the table, then once they reach the objective 3X5 man units of Forbidden ones enter from random table edged. The goal of the attacker is to try, and kill all the enemy units before they escape, while the 500 point player simply has to get one unit off the table they entered from to claim victory. The idea behind the scenario is the ascendant lured the enemy their to test the combat potential of the Forbidden, and are assumed to suffer heavily if the enemy escapes with knowledge of their creations.

·
Registered
56 Posts
i like it
the points cost seem allright
i especially like the soul starved monstrocities rule
but why have they got so high a leadership, if other chaos cant even be near them they must be like pariahs, so i would put it down to 8 or something cos of fearless they arent going to be running away anytime,

so theres my two cents

·
Registered
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually that suggestion makes a lot of sense thanks.

·
Super Moderator
8,559 Posts
The idea behind the scenario is the ascendant lured the enemy their to test the combat potential of the Forbidden, and are assumed to suffer heavily if the enemy escapes with knowledge of their creations.
Very interesting idea; could be adapted for a number of other units.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts